What will you do?
- Work with the Marketing Lead to create and implement outreach campaigns on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn and Y&Y Blog
- Create engaging blog and social media content to broadcast the story, work, evolution and achievements of our network of change-makers
- Support the team in selecting and interviewing the 2019 Y&Y Fellows
- Develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis
- Monitor analytics to identify viable ideas
- Assist in the distribution of press releases and media alerts
Schedule & Modality
The position starts December 1st, 2019 and lasts for 3 months with an opportunity for extension. The person is expected to work 20 hours weekly.
How can you apply? Please send your resume in English and cover letter to [email protected].