- This Marketing Officer intern will be part of the Marketing Brazil Team , based in São Paulo. Whose main responsibility would be support marketing business execution. This support should allow marketing team to focus on events deliverables to demand generation. The intern will have a significant understanding of operational marketing functions, from planning to execution to reporting results and impact in the business.
Expectations and tasks:
Acting as a connection between your team and internal areas, responsible for blend various responsibilities such as being:
- Active support of planning and administrative tasks in the Marketing area
- Ensuring the smooth running of the daily operations
- Keeping the CRM database up to date
- Project timeline per Marketing tactic and provide FY Marketing consolidated planned Calendar Analyst
- Providing regular reports and analyses using SAP systems and reporting tool
- Optimizing their content and delivery for internal needs
- Supporting internal areas with related queries both proactively and reactively
- Analyzing and consolidating information
- Support different initiatives such as demand generation, acceleration, etc.
- Budget control support: creation of shopping carts, PO follow-up, pending invoices tracking and forecasting
- Professional writing, editing and proofreading of internal articles and official email communication
- Development and implementation of communication activities as well as participation in diverse projects in the fields of advertising, branding and sponsorship
- Playing an active role in the design and content management of global marketing material, employee newsletter, corporate intranet, internal Wiki pages, employee community, etc.
Education and qualifications / skills and competencies:
- Bachelor student of Publicity (or comparable studies)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office specially Excel and Project that must be advanced level
- Must have analytical skills, seeing the bigger picture and connections between areas.
- Fluency in English
- Excellent oral and written skills in English
- Good communications skills, both verbally and in writing.
- High level of commitment to work and meeting deadlines
- Working with quality in all deliverables is a must
- Team work and collaboration
- Previous work experience is not necessary.
If you are in need your application, please send an e-mail with your request to Recruiting Operations Team (Americas: [email protected] or [email protected], APJ: [email protected], EMEA: [email protected]).