Typical responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring all employees understand the benefits of Workplace, and how to use it;
- Developing fun and engaging content for use across Workplace to drive engagement;
- Managing, reviewing and consolidating all content and Workplace groups on a regular basis;
- Working with colleagues from IT to help integrate Workplace with other tools
- Helping deliver cultural and behavioural transformation through using Workplace.
- Enrollment in a Bachelor’s degree program: Marketing or Communication
- Workplace or Facebook tool knowledge
- Communication skills
- Outstanding verbal and written skills
- Familiarity with social media strategies and platforms
- Experience with content creation, even if not professionally
- Advanced level of English: writing, reading and speaking.
- Spanish is a plus.
- Design knowledge is a differential: Photoshop or Illustrator
Local: São Paulo, SP
Enviam para: lu[email protected]